Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Boo to spam!

I just wanted to pop in to let you know that I am going to turn on the captcha crap for a couple days.  I have sent 20 comments to "spam" today... and all were left today.

I know they are a pain in the rear, but hopefully, after a week or so, they will all bugger off and stop telling me to visit their website(s). It gets really irritating to sift through them all and find the ones that
are from actual followers and such.

My apologies!  And I should be back with an update on the Tennyson at the end of the week.  :)


2 comments:

  1. a veces son un verdadero tormento , aunque no me gustan los captcha en los blogs , entiendo por que lo haces

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. your lucky, my spammer is always trying to get people to visit his pervy site..Im lucky I have any followers at all because of him

    Hugs
    marisa :)

    ReplyDelete

If the spam gets bad, I will turn the captcha back on! I hope I don't have to!