Monday, June 4, 2012

Mini Loot

Every once in a while, James lets me splurge a few dollars at D's Miniatures on ebay.  Let me tell you, her store is really exciting.  It is full of all sorts of accessories, tools and even battery operated lights.  And everything she has is really fairly priced.  I have purchased trim and nearly all my glass ware from her.  I also got the sink for my ____________ and my EZ Cutter from her, too.

Want to hear the best part?  Order more than $25 and your shipping is FREE!  Unfortunately, this is only for US customers, but I am sure that her shipping for international is very accommodating.  Someone let me know if it is different.

This time around, I got a pair of high heels-they will find a home in the Orchid; a squirrel-he will live at the __________________.

 A turtle planter and large white vase, both of which will live at the __________, but upon receiving the vase, it might end up in a future build.  Then I got a set of 4 tumbler glasses, keys and hooks for the hall tree.


So tiny!!!
Head on over there and take a look!

2 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena son unas fantasticas compras.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic purchases. I like the turtle planter.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete

If the spam gets bad, I will turn the captcha back on! I hope I don't have to!