Monday, February 14, 2011

Lovers and Loot, the Winner is...


Happy Valentine's Day, beloved followers! I want to thank each and every one of you for dropping in to hear about my craziness in the land of tiny things. I hope you all have a fabulous day, single or coupled. ♥

As promised, the drawing took place this morning! I printed out all the comments, sans the doubles and my own, cut them into strips and threw them in a hat. James pulled one out and the winner is....

drum roll please

Ani! of La Inspiracion. Congratulations, Ani! If you could get me your information, I would love to have this sent out to you this week. Thank you to all whom entered! I really loved doing this and will do another at 100 posts, I think. :)

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh, felicidades a Ani, enhorabuena te llevas un regalo maginifico, tenia la intuicion de q era mio, jejeje, muchos besos y muchas gracias de todas formas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ani!!!!!

    Thank you for the fun giveaway--Happy Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! thanks! a lot of thanks!! i'm really happy!!!!! it's a great prize!!!
    I'll just send you my information..
    a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry .. where I send my address or I'll write here? i don't see your email..sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ani, you can just email it to me bowenclads@yahoo.com'

    Just put something in the title/subject that will tell me who you are!

    Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If the spam gets bad, I will turn the captcha back on! I hope I don't have to!