Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 of my 31 Days of Etsy


Hello everyone! I can't believe I managed to get the mini's done this weekend with all the hulabaloo going on. We had friends in town and went to visit family out of town, but I did get stuff done. Paintings have gone up (one spoken for on Greenleaf before I listed it!) and today I listed my third item- an easel.

But before I can tell you about that, welcome to my two new followers Eloise and Susi!!! Glad to have you on board!

It's made out of skinny sticks and is stained with oak gel stain (the kind you get at Michaels). I can stain them a variety of colors (oak, maple, walnut, mahogany, cherry, natural) though and am going to offer them in both "new" and "used" conditions. I think this will be the kick off for my art supplies to be found in the etsy shop. Very exciting! Remember to pop on over to my Etsy Shop to see details and pricing. Feel free to link and post if you wish. More traffic would be great! I try to sell the stuff to not only fuel my mini addiction/obsession/hobby, but also to have spare cash to play with my kids and do fun stuff!

Here is the little easel with a peek at another painting that will be listed:









1 comment:

  1. oooooo I likey!

    You know, its only day 4 and I'm at the point where I'm tempted to just post everything at once -_-

    I wish etsy had a scheduling thing!

    Also, I joined an etsy team, team MIDS http://www.etsy.com/teams/6059/miniatures-in-dollhouse-scales-mids

    You should join too! Everyone seems very friendly there =D

    ReplyDelete

If the spam gets bad, I will turn the captcha back on! I hope I don't have to!