Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just Popping in with a Looksie, Welcome, Thank you!

First of all, I would like to welcome everyone whom is following my blog. I really appreciate it! Whenever we get up to an arbitrary number or something significant, there will be a substantial prize.... as there will also be for the first person to pony up and buy something off my Etsy shop. *hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge* :)

Thank you for checking in on my work and for all your kind comments, encouragement and praise. I like hearing from the people that I consider professionals that they admire my tiny creations.

Finally, a quick looksie here for y'all. I just finished that painting I was working on and thought it should be shown off... since I can't show the mini I am working on now. It's hush-hush until after the contest. :)

I am very happy with the results of both projects and I hope to get back to work on the Highland here in a few days.

3 comments:

  1. Love your mini paintings! Ive not seen anyone before creat art like this in miniature and really like what you are doing! Must be so hard to paint all those details in mini.
    Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nikki. This one is actually full size for a friend, but the other ones are teensy. Only an inch or two. Hubby thinks I should go on a painting frenzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I agree with your hubby... you should! I want to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

If the spam gets bad, I will turn the captcha back on! I hope I don't have to!